Thursday, November 23, 2006

settings


I began to realize that by letting go
All that was needed for this time, came to me
Like a rich idea, passed on by a smooth smile
Likening my senses to the reasoning of the able way
Ready to even out the possibilities of happenings
That once were obscure, yet now complete a necessary circuit
Within the solace of a wakened state
Which seems like a memory unfolding
Across the meandering patterns of an intrinsic harmony
Left to behold itself
As variations of everything it once was
And what it has not yet been drawn...

One friend next to me spoke
Reminded me of a field
And some drums that slipped into the hum….
Melted the details into a rhythmic happening,
That embraced and yet outgrew
Simplicity



Settings - K. S. - fall 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home